I was so excited to learn a week or so ago that I know a movie star...well sort of. I hope all of you have seen or are planning to see the new movie Slumdog Millionaire. We think it's a good representation /generalization of India.
We saw Slumdog Millionaire when we were home for Christmas on the recommendation of some family members who had seen it. It wasn't until we were back home in India that a colleague sent a Twitter message about the movie and how another colleague was in the movie. I quickly ran over to her desk and asked her who it was to find out our choir teacher, Tom Lehmkuhl, is in the movie.
When I mentioned it to Kevin later that day, he reminded me of a conversation we had with Tom earlier in the year when he told us he was in some random movie. Now we realize that the random movie is the now famous Slumdog Millionaire. Hence, I know a movie star.
For those of you who have seen it, or are going to see it, our friend Tom is the Opera Singer outside the Taj Mahal.
क्या कहाना
K&E
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment