Yes....it's been about a month and a half since our last post and yes...we are still alive. We avoided the swine flu and survived distance learning and now it appears that my calendar says October and it still feels like school just started. I have been significantly busier this year with new responsibilities and new committees which has meant less time for planning and school work and more time spent in meetings and working on projects.
Things are starting to calm down a little bit now as we gear up for Week Without Walls and Diwali although with two weeks out of the classroom it is going to make October go by even quicker. Before we know it, Christmas vacation will be upon us and the first semester will be over. Crazy.
It is currently Sunday of our first 3 day weekend of the year which means the first real weekend that we have spent relaxing and taking a break from work (although Elizabeth is still working on her grad school assignments as I write). So as a result, you get the treat of our first real posting of the school year. I've been keeping track of all the things I've wanted to post about over the last month and I bring them to you in a few separate entries. Enjoy.
क्या कहाना
K&E
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment